We look forward to welcoming you to our event at Stanley House where you will meet several of our members and guests.
We are here to help you meet business owners and decision makers, learn from each other to solve business challenges, build new relationships and opportunities and grow your confidence, your profile and your business.
Morning Seminar Attendees
10.00 – Registration, with Refreshments
10.30 – Seminar Starts
Lunch Time Attendees
11.45 – Welcome Drinks and Informal Networking
12.25 – Take Your Seats For Lunch
12.30 – Welcome from Karen
12.40 – Lunch
13.50 – Member News
14.00 – Speaker
14.15 – Close
Please don’t feel that you have to leave straightaway, enjoy a catch up and even more informal networking.
Food Collection for Buddies Food Bank
Lisa Brady of Perfect Recruitment is holding a Charity Collection on behalf of Buddies Food Bank in Chorley. If you have tins or non perishable foods suitable for a Christmas table, Lisa will be delighted to accept them before we sit down for lunch.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Negotiating with confidence: Tips for a successful outcome
Mick Ramsden, Essential Sourcing
After Lunch Speaker
From Dragons Den to The Small Business Academy
Nikki Hesford, The Small Business Academy
Win a £1,000 Travel Voucher
Be in it to win it!
Our Members generously introduce guests who always add value to our events. Indeed a good proportion of guests express interest in joining our wonderful group. For every guest who then joins our group, our Member will get a ‘ticket’ for our draw at Christmas to win a £1,000 Travel Voucher.
All guests must be a Business Owner or a Senior Decision Maker
We keep business categories to 5% of the membership total to achieve balance and provide collaborative opportunities. If your guest is in a category that has a full complement, they will be welcome to join a wait list.
Seminars and Speakers
- The Buyer Seller Dance, Brian Austin, North West Sandler
- Basic, Better Best, Ian Allison, Allison Protection Services
- Your Brand Identity – What You Show and Say to the World, Sarah Clemson, Latitude
- Marketing Trends for 2024, Jean Atkinson, Jean Atkinson Marketing
- How To Save Costs and Grow Your Business Through Outsourcing, Scott Hannah, DITO Business Solutions
- Surviving Domestic Abuse, Sarah Coulson, Halcyon
- How To Handle Difficult Behaviours In The Workplace, Harrison Drury
- How to Lead Your Business with Your Head, Heart & Gut, Sarah Fletcher, Transformational Coaching & Training
- Change not Chains, Liz Anning, Pillow Partners
- Leadership – The Missing Component of Cyber Security, Tom Austin, Orca IT
- How To Ensure A Steady Flow of Qualified Leads, Amal Loring, MBD Coaching Ltd
- GDPR: Dispelling Those Data Protection Myths, Chris Burn, CSRB
If you would like to share your expertise with the group in the form of a learning event, please let me know, I would love to hear from you.
Dates for the Diary
Remember that you can book or pass apologies for as many events as you wish, go to your Member Login area
All our monthly events run from 11.30 to 14.15.
If you would like to attend the optional morning seminar, please let us know. Registration with refreshments is available from 10.00 for a prompt 10.30 start time.