We look forward to welcoming you to our event at Stanley House where you will meet several of our members and guests.
We are here to help you meet business owners and decision makers, learn from each other to solve business challenges, build new relationships and opportunities and grow your confidence, your profile and your business.
Morning Seminar Attendees
10.00 – Registration, with Refreshments
10.30 – Seminar Starts
Lunch Time Attendees
11.45 – Welcome Drinks and Informal Networking
12.25 – Take Your Seats For Lunch
12.30 – Welcome from Karen
12.40 – Lunch
13.35 – Member News
13.40 – Speaker
14.00 – Close
Please don’t feel that you have to leave straightaway, enjoy a catch up and even more informal networking.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Mental Health in the Workplace
Justine Forster, Advocacy Focus
After Lunch Speaker
All Things Bright and Digital
Helen Clarke, Bright Red Digital
Win a £1,000 Travel Voucher
Be in it to win it!
Our Members generously introduce guests who always add value to our events. Indeed a good proportion of guests express interest in joining our wonderful group. For every guest who then joins our group, our Member will get a ‘ticket’ for our draw at Christmas to win a £1,000 Travel Voucher.
All guests must be a Business Owner or a Senior Decision Maker
We keep business categories to 5% of the membership total to achieve balance and provide collaborative opportunities. If your guest is in a category that is currently full, they will be welcome to join a wait list.
Full Categories – IT, Digital and Creative, Videography, Legal, Business Coach, Charitable Services
Seminars and Speakers
- Introduction to Financial Wellbeing – from Budgeting Tips to Financial Planning Best Practice, Neil Welsh, P M & M Financial Planning
- How To Keep On Winning, Lisa Sourbutts, Cube HR
- The Importance of Sustainable Employee Benefits, Paul Nugent, Nugent Sante
- The Importance of Great Design, Seb Salisbury, RP Design Group
- Lead Generation – Why 99% Of Your Prospects Aren’t Converting, Darren Jenkinson, CanDo Leads
- The Power of Networking, Debra Blackman, Viessentially
- Motivational Mapping…..Making The Invisible, Visible, Lynn Scholes, Focus 101
- Around The World With Lisa, Lisa Mousley, Chic Boutique Travel
- Sherpa Business Navigation, Sarah Clemson & Andy Henderson
- Everything You Really Need to Know About Digital Marketing, Peter Dickinson, KUB Ltd
- The Future is Green, Lee Roberts Green Shield Group
- The Buyer Seller Dance, Brian Austin, North West Sandler
- How to Recruit Like A Boss, Laura Leyland, Fresh Perspective
If you would like to share your expertise with the group in the form of a learning event, please let me know, I would love to hear from you. Seminar and Speaker Slots available from July.
Dates for the Diary
Remember that you can book or pass apologies for as many events as you wish, go to your Member Login area
All our monthly events run from 11.30 to 14.00.
If you would like to attend the optional morning seminar, please let us know. Registration with refreshments is available from 10.00 for a prompt 10.30 start time.